Presented by the Port Stanley BIA and Type A Events, London ON & Area; The Village
of Port Stanley Ontario proudly presents Canfest 2018!
Come one and come all to celebrate Canada in the quaint town of Port Stanley Ontario.
With lots to do and see! Outline of events include the following:
- Live music daily in Glover Park 10am-6pm
- A children's Fun Zone daily 11am-6pm
- An Exhibitors Fair daily 11am – 6pm
- A Canada Day Parade hosted by the legion at 10:30 on Canada Day
- Opening remarks by our Mayor David Marr and a Cake Cutting Ceremony
- A festive Boat Parade at 11:30am on Canada Day
- Fireworks on Canada Day – on the beach at Dusk (10pm)! Bring a chair and prepare
to be amazed!
- Fire Show/Juggler on July 2nd in Glover Park
Bands throughout the Village Restaurants/Bars, Ride the Terminal Rail train daily
and Sales at Merchant Stores all weekend long!
Find us at
portstanley.net and on facebook @pscanfest.