Central Elgin, ON - On May 26, 2019 around 12:00 p.m. an officer with the Elgin
County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) stopped a vehicle for speeding on Ron McNeil
Line north of St. Thomas, Ontario.
As a result of the traffic stop and further investigation police have charged a
33-year-old London, Ontario resident with:
- Possession of a schedule I substance : Methamphetamine
- Possession of a schedule I substance : Hydromorphone
- Possession of break in instruments
- Unauthorized possession of a weapon
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000
- Breach of probation order
- Drive motor vehicle no licence
- Drive vehicle with cannabis readily available
- Use plates not authorized on vehicle
The accused was arrested without incident and held for a bail hearing in St. Thomas
Criminal Court on May 27, 2019.
Should you wish to remain anonymous, you may call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS
(8477), or submit an online tip at www.londoncrimestoppers.com, where
you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.
OPP Contact Information