Susan Metzger speaks wisdom. Snarky comments about small "tempest-in-a-teapot' issues
are small minded when there are far more important things to discuss:
- What are the future construction issues with our school? Will changes in traffic
- Are traffic calming (read:slowing) needed on East Road and the eastern portion of
- Is Port Stanley 'pedestrian friendly'. The crossings at Mac's corner and the corner
of Edith Clavelle and William are challanging
- Is the need for more senior housing a priority of MCE government?
- Are there productive/practical uses for the DOC building?
- Has a reporter interviewed Prespa regarding it's future plans?
- Has a reported interviewed/speculated on the personalities in the upcoming local
I'd say none of the pin-pricking writers have the gumption to run for election.
Let's move on important issues.