Malahide, ON - The Elgin County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) investigated a break
and enter to a residence on Yorke Line on August 2, 2019 around 9:30 a.m.
The Elgin Middlesex Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) continued the investigation
and arrested a person around 5:00 p.m. in the City of London, Ontario.
Currently, David WALLACE age 32-years-old of Malahide Township is charged with:
- Break and enter to commit an indictable offence
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000
- Possession of break in instruments
- Theft under $5,000
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000
- Fail to comply with probation order
The accused was arrested without incident and is scheduled to appear in St. Thomas
Criminal Court on September 17, 2019.
OPP Contact Information