Port Stanley Foodland
GT' S ON THE BEACH
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2018 Season
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Port Stanley News.com

St. Johns, NF Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, St. John's

 Mostly Cloudy

7°C

Currently Mostly Cloudy
Temperature 7.0°C
Humidity 67 %
Pressure Air Pressure  102.1 kPa
Air Quality: 2
DewPoint 1.4°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed ENE 23 km/h
Sunrise: 6:43:00 AM
Sunset: 7:06:00 PM
Updated:  St. John's Int'l Airport 6:30 PM NDT Wednesday 19 September 2018

St. Johns, NF Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Wednesday night Thursday Thursday night Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the eveni A mix of sun and cloud Periods of rain A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40.
Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40.
High 11.
UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening.
Clearing overnight.
Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight.
Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 11.
Periods of rain.
Windy.
High 16.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 14.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 13.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
High 10.

Follow Us

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2018 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695