Port Stanley Foodland
Flowers by Rosita
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2019 Season
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Foodland Weekly Specials

Port Stanley News RSS Feed  Weather Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - Special Weather Statement , Port Stanley

X

Alerts for: Elgin

Statements

3:16 PM EST Monday 18 February 2019
Special weather statement in effect for:

  • Rodney - Shedden - Western Elgin County
  • St. Thomas - Aylmer - Eastern Elgin County

Potential for freezing rain on Wednesday.

A low pressure system from Texas will track towards the Great Lakes on Wednesday. Precipitation associated with this system will begin as snow Wednesday morning for Southwestern Ontario, but will quickly change over to freezing rain and then to rain late in the day.

Untreated surfaces, such as roads, walkways and parking lots, could become icy, slippery and dangerous.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.

 Mainly Clear

-9°C

Currently Mainly Clear
Temperature -9.4°C
Wind Chill: -15
Humidity 60 %
Pressure Air Pressure  102.9 kPa
DewPoint -15.8°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed NW 12 km/h
Sunrise: 07:18 AM EST
Sunset: 05:59 PM EST
Updated:  London Int'l Airport 6:00 PM EST Monday 18 February 2019

Port Stanley, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Port Stanley Scene0
Monday night Tuesday Tuesday night Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
A few clouds Sunny Clear Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow Sunny Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow or rain Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 13. Wind chill minus 11 in the evening and minus 20 overnight. Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 20 in the morning and minus 9 in the afternoon. UV index 4 or moderate. Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 11. Wind chill minus 10 in the evening and minus 18 overnight. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. High zero. Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. High plus 1. Sunny. High plus 1. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow or rain. High plus 3. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow. High plus 3.

Follow Us

Monday, February 18, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695