Port Stanley Foodland
BRENDA CREEDEN RE/MAX Sales
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2018 Season
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Port Stanley Fitness Center with the fabulous harbour view!

Yellowknife, NT Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, Yellowknife

 Light Snow

-10°C

Currently Light Snow
Temperature -9.7°C
Wind Chill: -15
Humidity 90 %
Pressure Air Pressure  100.5 kPa
Air Quality: 2
DewPoint -11.0°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed E 9 km/h
Sunrise: 9:58:00 AM
Sunset: 3:05:00 PM
Updated:  Yellowknife Airport 01:00 AM MST Tuesday 12 December 2017

Yellowknife, NT Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Monday night Tuesday Tuesday night Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezi Cloudy Cloudy Sunny A mix of sun and cloud Periods of snow A mix of sun and cloud Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing rain.
Low minus 11.
Cloudy.
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon.
High minus 7.
Cloudy.
30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight.
Temperature rising to minus 7 in the evening then falling.
Sunny.
High minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High minus 13.
Periods of snow.
High minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High minus 21.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 19.

Follow Us

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 | | Welcome Guest !

World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com

Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695