Port Stanley Foodland
GT's Beach Bar and Grill
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2017 Season
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Municipality of Central Elgin Council Contact List

Winnipeg, MB Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, Winnipeg

 Light Rainshower

11°C

Currently Light Rainshower
Temperature 11.2°C
Humidity 87 %
Pressure Air Pressure  102.2 kPa
Air Quality: 1
DewPoint 9.0°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed NNW 13 km/h
Sunrise: 5:21:00 AM
Sunset: 9:41:00 PM
Updated:  Winnipeg Richardson Int'l Airport 8:00 PM CDT Saturday 24 June 2017

Winnipeg, MB Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Saturday night Sunday Sunday night Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Rain ending after midnight then cloudy Mainly cloudy Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the Sunny Sunny Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud
Rain ending after midnight then cloudy.
Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening.
Low 8.
Mainly cloudy.
30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm.
Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon.
High 18.
UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm.
Clearing in the evening.
Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening.
Low 10.
Sunny.
High 24.
Sunny.
High 23.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers.
High 22.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
High 20.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 23.

Follow Us

Saturday, June 24, 2017 | | Welcome Guest !

World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com

Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695