Port Stanley Foodland
The Bluffs Golf Club
Port Stanley News
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Port Stanley 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental

Whitehorse, YK Current Conditions - No Watches Or Warnings In Effect, Whitehorse

 Mostly Cloudy

17°C

Currently Mostly Cloudy
Temperature 16.7°C
Humidity 65 %
Pressure Air Pressure  102.0 kPa
Air Quality: 1
DewPoint 10.1°C
Visibility 64.4 km
Wind Speed N 8 km/h
Sunrise: 04:30 AM PDT
Sunset: 11:37 PM PDT
Updated:  Whitehorse Airport 11:00 AM PDT Wednesday 26 June 2019

Whitehorse, YK Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Wednesday Wednesday night Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and ri Mainly sunny Sunny Sunny Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Low 10. Mainly sunny. High 23. UV index 7 or high. Sunny. High 23. Sunny. High 22. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24. A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.

Follow Us

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695