Port Stanley Foodland
Remax Sales Richard and Helen Haddow
Molly Maid
Port Stanley Cat Rescue
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Russell House Apparel - natural fibres clothing at affordable prices

Vancouver, BC Current Conditions - No Watches Or Warnings In Effect, Vancouver

 Cloudy

2°C

Currently Cloudy
Temperature 1.7°C
Humidity 97 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.1 kPa
Air Quality: 2
DewPoint 1.4°C
Visibility 19.3 km
Wind Speed ENE 9 km/h
Sunrise: 07:13 AM PST
Sunset: 05:39 PM PST
Updated:  Vancouver Int'l Airport 04:00 AM PST Wednesday 20 February 2019

Vancouver, BC Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Tuesday night Wednesday Wednesday night Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers Clearing in the morning Clear Sunny Periods of snow or rain Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries A mix of sun and cloud
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low zero. Clearing in the morning. Windy near the water late in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 2 or low. Clear. Windy over southern sections overnight. Low minus 1. Wind chill minus 6 overnight. Sunny. High plus 5. Periods of snow or rain. High plus 3. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5. A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 5. A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.

Follow Us

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695