Port Stanley Foodland
Remax Sales Richard and Helen Haddow
Molly Maid
Port Stanley Cat Rescue
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Central Elgin Municipal Council

Toronto, ON Current Conditions - Special Weather Statement , Toronto

X

Alerts for: City of Toronto

Statements

4:55 AM EST Wednesday 20 February 2019
Special weather statement in effect for:

  • City of Toronto

Freezing rain this evening.

Freezing rain is expected this evening as a low pressure system from the Southern Plains moves toward the Great Lakes.

Some snow will arrive near noon, then will change over to freezing rain this evening. Freezing rain or freezing drizzle will then change to occasional rain or drizzle near midnight as temperatures rise above the zero degree mark.

Untreated surfaces may become icy and slippery. Travel may be affected.

Freezing rain warnings may be issued as this event draws closer.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.

 Mostly Cloudy

-9°C

Currently Mostly Cloudy
Temperature -9.1°C
Wind Chill: -14
Humidity 72 %
Pressure Air Pressure  103.2 kPa
Air Quality: 6
DewPoint -13.3°C
Visibility 19.3 km
Wind Speed NNE 10 km/h
Sunrise: 07:09 AM EST
Sunset: 05:53 PM EST
Updated:  Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport 07:00 AM EST Wednesday 20 February 2019

Toronto, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Wednesday Wednesday night Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy Freezing rain changing to rain late this evening and ending Mainly cloudy Sunny Increasing cloudiness Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Snow mixed with ice pellets late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 1. Wind chill minus 15 in the morning and minus 8 in the afternoon. UV index 2 or low. Freezing rain changing to rain late this evening and ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 3 this evening then steady. Wind chill minus 8 in the evening. Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate. Sunny. High plus 1. Increasing cloudiness. High plus 2. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow. High plus 4. A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High minus 3. Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. High minus 4.

Follow Us

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695