Port Stanley Foodland
Remax Sales Richard and Helen Haddow
Molly Maid
Port Stanley Cat Rescue
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
The Storehouse

St. Johns, NF Current Conditions - No Watches Or Warnings In Effect, St. John's

 Light Drizzle and Fog

5°C

Currently Light Drizzle and Fog
Temperature 4.9°C
Humidity 99 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.2 kPa
Air Quality: 2
DewPoint 4.8°C
Visibility 0.8 km
Wind Speed WSW 35 km/h gust 53 km/h
Sunrise: 06:04 AM NDT
Sunset: 07:56 PM NDT
Updated:  St. John's Int'l Airport 03:30 AM NDT Saturday 20 April 2019

St. Johns, NF Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Friday night Saturday Saturday night Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Cloudy Showers or drizzle Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers
Cloudy. Snow at times mixed with ice pellets beginning early this evening then changing to rain or drizzle this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Local snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 70 this evening then becomi Showers or drizzle. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 2 mm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near 7. UV index 3 or moderate. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 2. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 13. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 13. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 6. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.

Follow Us

Saturday, April 20, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695