Port Stanley Foodland
Remax Sales Richard and Helen Haddow
Molly Maid
Port Stanley Cat Rescue
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Flowers by Rosita

Port Stanley News RSS Feed  Weather Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, Port Stanley

 Mostly Cloudy

-3°C

Currently Mostly Cloudy
Temperature -2.8°C
Wind Chill: -10
Humidity 92 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.5 kPa
DewPoint -3.9°C
Visibility 11.3 km
Wind Speed WSW 32 km/h
Sunrise: 07:52 AM EST
Sunset: 05:17 PM EST
Updated:  London Int'l Airport 05:00 AM EST Wednesday 16 January 2019

Port Stanley, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Wednesday Wednesday night Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
A few flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and clo Clearing early this evening Mainly cloudy Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries Periods of snow Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries
A few flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this morning. High minus 2 with temperature falling to minus 7 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 9 in the morning and m Clearing early this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 12. Wind chill near minus 16. Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 13 in the morning and minus 7 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2. Periods of snow. High minus 6. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Windy. High minus 10. A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8. Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.

Follow Us

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695