Port Stanley Foodland
The Bluffs Golf Club
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2019 Season
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Port Stanley Fitness Center

Ottawa, ON Current Conditions - Rainfall Warning , Ottawa (richmond - Metcalfe)

X

Alerts for: City of Ottawa

Warnings

10:25 PM EDT Friday 19 April 2019
Rainfall warning in effect for:

  • Ottawa North - Kanata - Orléans
  • Ottawa South - Richmond - Metcalfe

Rain, heavy at times is expected. The frozen ground has a reduced ability to absorb this rainfall.

Periods of rain will continue tonight into Saturday. Additional rainfall amounts of 20 to 35 mm are likely by Saturday evening.

The additional precipitation is the result of the second low pressure system tracking northeastward over the region from the Southern Plains States.

Localized flooding in low-lying areas is possible. Heavy downpours can cause flash floods and water pooling on roads. Keep children and pets away from creeks and river banks.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.

 Light Rain

4°C

Currently Light Rain
Temperature 4.1°C
Humidity 96 %
Pressure Air Pressure  100.8 kPa
DewPoint 3.6°C
Visibility 11.3 km
Wind Speed NNE 18 km/h gust 32 km/h
Sunrise: 06:09 AM EDT
Sunset: 07:53 PM EDT
Updated:  Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier Int'l Airport 02:00 AM EDT Saturday 20 April 2019

Ottawa, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Friday night Saturday Saturday night Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Rain Periods of rain or drizzle Partly cloudy A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers Sunny
Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3. Periods of rain or drizzle. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 2 or low. Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain or drizzle early in the evening. Fog patches developing in the evening and dissipating overnight. Low 6. A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17. A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14. A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14. Sunny. High 16.

Follow Us

Saturday, April 20, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695