Port Stanley Foodland
BRENDA JOHNSTON RE/MAX Sales
Flowers by Rosita
The Bluffs Golf Club
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Mackies, Port Stanley, Ontario

Iqaluit, NU Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, Iqaluit

 Partly Cloudy

-13°C

Currently Partly Cloudy
Temperature -13.2°C
Wind Chill: -21
Humidity 71 %
Pressure Air Pressure  100.8 kPa
DewPoint -17.4°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed N 15 km/h
Sunrise: 4:12:00 AM
Sunset: 8:50:00 PM
Updated:  Iqaluit Airport 03:00 AM EDT Sunday 30 April 2017

Iqaluit, NU Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Saturday night Sunday Sunday night Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Periods of light snow ending this evening then cloudy with 6 Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries Sunny Sunny A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of light snow ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries.
Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres this evening.
Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late this evening.
Wind becoming northwest 20 before morning
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries.
Wind northwest 30 km/h.
High minus 10.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries.
Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening.
Low minus 16.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 11.
Sunny.
High minus 10.
Sunny.
High minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High minus 3.

Follow Us

Sunday, April 30, 2017 | | Welcome Guest !

World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com

Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695