Port Stanley Foodland
BRENDA CREEDEN RE/MAX Sales
Port Stanley News
The Bluffs Golf Club
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
The Storehouse -  Health Food and Eco Friendly Products

Halifax, NS Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, Halifax

 Mainly Clear

13°C

Currently Mainly Clear
Temperature 12.8°C
Humidity 88 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.9 kPa
Air Quality: 3
DewPoint 10.9°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed S 18 km/h
Sunrise: 7:35:00 AM
Sunset: 6:24:00 PM
Updated:  Halifax Stanfield Int'l Airport 8:00 PM ADT Thursday 19 October 2017

Halifax, NS Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Thursday night Friday Friday night Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
A few clouds A mix of sun and cloud Clear Sunny A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers
A few clouds.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening.
Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50.
Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud.
Becoming sunny in the morning.
Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40.
High 16.
UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear.
Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40.
Low 6.
Sunny.
High 15.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 14.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 19.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 19.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
High 17.

Follow Us

Thursday, October 19, 2017 | | Welcome Guest !

World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com

Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695