Port Stanley Foodland
Port Stanley News
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2017 Season
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Port Stanley  Family Cottage Rental

Calgary, AB Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, Calgary

 Mostly Cloudy

8°C

Currently Mostly Cloudy
Temperature 7.8°C
Humidity 33 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.1 kPa
Air Quality: 3
DewPoint -7.5°C
Visibility 64.4 km
Wind Speed S 12 km/h
Sunrise: 7:27:00 AM
Sunset: 7:57:00 PM
Updated:  Calgary Int'l Airport 11:00 AM MDT Saturday 25 March 2017

Calgary, AB Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Saturday Saturday night Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this e Sunny Cloudy Sunny Sunny A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers Sunny
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers.
Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon.
High 10.
UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening.
Clearing this evening.
Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening.
Low minus 3.
Sunny.
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon.
Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon.
High 9.
Cloudy.
High 12.
Sunny.
High 11.
Sunny.
High 11.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 10.
Sunny.
High 13.

Follow Us

Saturday, March 25, 2017 | | Welcome Guest !

World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com

Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695