Port Stanley Foodland
Remax Sales Richard and Helen Haddow
Molly Maid
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
The Bluffs Golf Club

Port Stanley News RSS Feed  Weather Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - No Watches Or Warnings In Effect, Port Stanley

 Mostly Cloudy

-2°C

Currently Mostly Cloudy
Temperature -2.0°C
Wind Chill: -8
Humidity 70 %
Pressure Air Pressure  102.7 kPa
DewPoint -6.7°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed SSW 22 km/h
Sunrise: 07:49 AM EST
Sunset: 05:24 PM EST
Updated:  London Int'l Airport 4:00 PM EST Wednesday 22 January 2020

Port Stanley, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Port Stanley Scene0
Wednesday night Thursday Thursday night Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Partly cloudy Mainly cloudy Mainly cloudy Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers Periods of rain or snow Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries Cloudy
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5. Wind chill near minus 10. Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 2. Wind chill minus 9 in the morning. UV index 2 or low. Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 8 overnight. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High plus 4. Periods of rain or snow. High plus 2. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High zero. Cloudy. High zero.

Follow Us

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2020 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695