Port Stanley Foodland
GT' S ON THE BEACH
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2018 Season
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Jeff Yurek, MPP
MOLLY MAID St Thomas and Port Stanley

Port Stanley News RSS Feed  Weather Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, Port Stanley

 Partly Cloudy

16°C

Currently Partly Cloudy
Temperature 15.7°C
Humidity 89 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.5 kPa
DewPoint 13.9°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed E 12 km/h
Sunrise: 6:04:00 AM
Sunset: 8:58:00 PM
Updated:  London Int'l Airport 06:00 AM EDT Friday 20 July 2018

Port Stanley, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Friday Friday night Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Increasing cloudiness Showers with risk of a thunderstorm Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers
Increasing cloudiness.
60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm.
Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning.
High 28.
Humidex 33.
UV index 7 or high.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm.
Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50.
Low 20.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm.
Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40.
High 27.
Humidex 34.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 21.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers.
High 25.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 25.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 27.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers.
High 27.

Follow Us

Friday, July 20, 2018 | | Welcome Guest !

World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com

Copyright © 2004 - 2018 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695