background0
Sunday, February 26, 2017 Light Snowshower
background1
Sunday, February 26, 2017 Light Snowshower
Port Stanley Foodland
Port Stanley News
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2017 Season
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Port Stanley Beach Hotel for fine beach side accommodations

Port Stanley News RSS Feed  Port Stanley Weather Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect, Port Stanley

 Light Snowshower

-4°C

Currently Light Snowshower
Temperature -4.2°C
Wind Chill: -10
Humidity 80 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.5 kPa
DewPoint -7.2°C
Visibility 9.7 km
Wind Speed W 19 km/h gust 35 km/h
Sunrise: 7:05:00 AM
Sunset: 6:10:00 PM
Updated:  London Int'l Airport 04:00 AM EST Sunday 26 February 2017

Port Stanley, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Port Stanley Scene0
Port Stanley Scene1
Saturday night Sunday Sunday night Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy with 4 A mix of sun and cloud Mainly cloudy A mix of sun and cloud Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries.
Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 after midnight.
Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud.
Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon.
High plus 3.
UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy.
Clearing near midnight.
Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight.
Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
High 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain.
High 10.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries.
High zero.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 2.

Follow Us

Sunday, February 26, 2017 | | Welcome Guest !

World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com

Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695